There is an increasing amount of equipment, aids and clothing available to help your blind dog. This section contains information and links to everything from eye protection visors, white cane collars and leads, collars and harnesses with warning messages to inform other people that your dog is unable to see to equipment to help manage other ongoing medical conditions which may have led to your dog’s blindness, such as blood glucose testing kits for diabetic dogs.
- Eye Protection – such as goggles and visors
- White Cane/Hoop Collars – to help your blind dog keep their distance from large objects such as furniture
- Vests, Coats and Shirts – with text woven, embroidered or printed on them to warn other people that your dog is blind
- Leads, Collars and Harnesses – with text woven, embroidered or printed on them to warn other people that your dog is blind
- Other useful equipment and clothing – such as footwear to improve traction on slippery floors, scent markers to help your blind dog map out their surroundings and much more